W TREK CLASSIC
- Two (2) nights stay in Puerto Natales
- Three (3) nights in dormitory beds/camping in refugios
- One (1) night stay in a Patagonian Ranch Lodge
- Five (5) days trekking
- Trek briefing with welcome dinner & drinks
- Breakfast, boxed lunch, and a dinner each day during the 5 days of trekking
- Transfer into the park and ferry + bus transfer out of the park
- An experienced mountain guide for the first days trek to the Base of the Towers
- Day pack for the first day of trekking and main luggage storage at our guest house in Puerto Natales
- Airport bus connection to Puerto Natales (in & out)
Fly into either Puerto Natales, Punta Arenas, or El Calafate. Take the provided bus transfer to Puerto Natales, followed by a welcome dinner and drinks at our guest house. After dinner we will brief you on the W-Trek.
Transfer into Torres del Paine National Park. Trek to Base Torres (18km, ~8 hours) with your guide. At the end of the day we will drop you off at your ranch lodge for the night.
You will trek alongside Lake Nordenskjöld to Los Cuernos and the Frances Area (14.6km, ~6.5 hours).
Trek through the French Valley to the Britanico Lookout, then continue on to Paine Grande (20.3km, ~9 hours).
Trek from Paine Grande to Grey Glacier Area (11km, ~3.5 hours). Optional Ice-Trekking on Grey Glacier or Kayaking on Grey Lake (for additional cost).
Trek back to Paine Grande from the Grey Glacier Area (11km, ~3.5 hours). Optional Kayaking on Grey Lake. Take the catamaran across Lake Pehoe to reach your bus transfer back to Puerto Natales.
Transfer to departure airport
Program Price: $1440.00 USD per person